Mini-Circuits has developed a range of test systems for characterizing wireless mesh network devices, with standard configurations of up to 16 ports built to order with fast turnaround. All external ports of the mesh are interconnected to simulate an over-the-air wireless mesh configuration. Programmable attenuators on each internal path allow the path loss to be varied independently between any pair of devices, without affecting communication between any other pair. This configuration allows the simulation of real-world mesh characteristics within a confined lab or production environment. These systems are valuable for a wide range of test applications from R&D to qualification and production.
- Standard configurations now from 3 to 16 ports
- Fast, cost-effective custom designs
- Independently controlled attenuation with low leakage on every path
- Frequency range up to 40 GHz
- Attenuation ranges up to 120 dB
Click here to learn more about Mesh Network Test Systems from Mini-Circuits.