Design, Simulation and Verification for mmWave wireless and defense-aerospace applications. The Keysight Pathwave Advanced Design System enables the design, simulation, and verification of RFIC, MMIC, RF Modules, and RF PCB for 5G, automotive radar, defense-aerospace applications that no other competing EDA vendor offers:
- Assembly of multi-technology structures with module level DRC and LVS
- Automated 3D EM-circuit co-simulation of multi-technology modules with no layout modification
- EVM simulation and optimization of circuits with digitally modulated signals
- Instrument grade 5G virtual test bench for 5G and other standards compliance verification
- Comprehensive nonlinear amplifier stability analysis for large and small signal excitations
By deploying ADS in their design flows, companies can achieve early design wins. To learn more about Keysight Pathwave Design tools, visit Pathwave Design 2021.
By downloading a white paper, the details of your profile might be shared with the creator of the content and you may be contacted by them directly.