High Rate Pulse Ultra-wideband (UWB) Physical Layer Test and Certification
Read this white paper to get an overview of UWB physical layer fundamentals, the associated test requirements and appropriate test solutions. Ultrawideband (UWB) is a radio technology operating in the unlicensed spectrum for near-field communications with low power consumption and low complexity at low cost.
You will learn about:
- UWB standards and international UWB consortia
- Technical fundamentals of UWB technology
- The high rate pulse (HRP) UWB physical (PHY) layer based on the IEEE 802.15.4 standard as well as the IEEE 802.15.4z standard
- The ranging technique and location method of UWB
- Test aspects of UWB devices with respect to the physical layer and ranging function, followed by a summary of R&S test solutions for UWB PHY verification
By downloading a white paper, your contact information will be shared with the sponsoring company, Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co.KG and the Rohde & Schwarz entity or subsidiary company mentioned in the imprint of www.rohde-schwarz.com, and you may be contacted by them directly via email or phone for marketing or advertising purposes subject to their statement of privacy.