RADWIN announced the immediate availability of its new and powerful NEO Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) beamforming base station series and SU AIR 500 Mbps Subscriber Units. The NEO series addresses the needs of wireless internet service providers (WISP) to deliver high-performance Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) services for a low-price tag, enabled with RADWIN’s advanced technology.
PtMP Portfolio without compromising on cost or quality
The new NEO series complements RADWIN’s extensive PtMP portfolio, including the market-proven JET series and MultiSector series. The entire PtMP portfolio is supported by RADWIN OSS tools to ensure internet service providers with simplified operation. RADWIN is offering NEO as the best PtMP alternative for Service Providers requiring to upscale their wireless networks with high-performing systems at a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). In addition, WISPs can mix and match optimal base stations for different deployment scenarios, while using common subscriber units, compatible across all of RADWIN’s 5 GHz portfolio.
Best-in-class wireless network solutions
“NEO is a very attractive solution for WISPs looking for excellent performance 5GHz connectivity at a bargain price,” explained Sharon Sher, CEO of RADWIN. “Before NEO, potential customers had to choose between high-quality, premium-priced solutions or low-priced solutions that tend to fail when delivering capacity in a congested spectrum or crowded sectors. Our new product series shifts the quality vs. price paradigm by delivering reliable and high-capacity connectivity at a very competitive price.”
Key features of NEO Series
- RADWIN’s NEO series is comprised of single and dual-carrier base stations, NEO, and NEO DUO, with an advanced bidirectional beamforming antenna.
- Delivering up to 1.5 Gbps and serving up to 128 customers, the NEO series offers best-in-class radio interference mitigation that ensures reliable connectivity in the 5 GHz congested spectrum, exceeding WFH (Work From Home) service requirements.
- NEO outperforms market-available Access Points that use horn or uplink-only beamforming.
- NEO extends the cell edge, therefore reducing the wireless infrastructure cost.
- NEO also enables a frequency reuse factor of 2 for greater capacity, using less spectrum.
- NEO DUO PrimeCarrier uniquely assures high-capacity consistency and service high availability.
Click here to learn more about Radwin’s microwave backhaul links.
Click here to learn more about FWA.
Click here to learn more about PtMP portfolio.