Amphenol RF has announced the expansion of its ruggedized product portfolio with new IP67 sealed BNC and TNC cable assemblies. These assemblies feature an innovative flexible PVC conduit that is used to wrap the length of the cable to provide an extra layer of protection in rough environments. This unique design makes the BNC and TNC cable assemblies ideal for several applications in industrial, military, and commercial spaces.
Key features & benefits of these cable assemblies:
- BNC bayonet coupling mechanism provides quick mating and unmating
- TNC threaded coupling ensures stable performance
- IP67 sealed interfaces and cable terminations
- Standard lengths from 6 inches to 100 feet
- PVC armor cable options available
Key applications of these cable assemblies:
- Industrial environments
- External antenna connections
- Radar and GPS systems
- Mobile communication systems
Click here to learn more about RF Cable Assemblies from Amphenol RF.