dSPACE announced that it their hardware and software will be on show at Embedded World 2022 in Nuremberg, Germany from 21 to 23 June 2022. Visitors will also have an opportunity to speak to dSPACE technical sales staff about current product innovations and solutions. Whether it's the safety of electronic systems, distributed intelligence, the Internet of Things, or e-mobility and energy efficiency – at embedded world, you can experience the whole world of embedded systems.
Embedded World offers the entire spectrum from components, modules, and complete systems to operating systems, hardware and software, and services. Experience new products & innovations, the embedded award, product presentations, and lectures on various topics and application examples at the two conferences embedded world Conference & electronic displays Conference.
The focus is on the on-site exhibition in Nuremberg.
Highlights of the Exhibition from dSpace Include :
Battery Management System Testing
- Modular and scalable system architecture fits any use case
- Best-in-class battery cell emulation with outstanding precision
- Ready-to-use, real-time-capable battery model
- Highly customizable, based on predefined system setups including turn-key engineering
Production Software Development
- TargetLink Ecosystem – powerful tool chain for highly efficient model-based development
- Successfully used in hundreds of production projects across all automotive domains
- MBD reference workflow with TÜV SÜD certification for safety-critical software development
- Project support and process consulting relying on experience from close cooperation with automotive OEMs and Tiers worldwide
Faster and more efficient development of embedded software and systems – With model-based development, highly optimized workflows, and the complete and integrated development and validation environment offered by dSPACE and its technology partners, you will easily accelerate innovation.
dSPACE Automotive Radar Test Systems (DARTS)
- Radio frequency test system for automotive radar sensors
- Validation of the entire radar transmission channel
- Modular, expandable, and scalable device
- Simulation of distance, speed, and size
Click here to know more about dSPACE.
Click here to see everything RF's coverage of Embedded World 2022.