3dB Labs has introduced a new powerful signal processing software suite called SCEPTRE. This customizable, remoteable signal processing suite is capable of realtime and offline spectrum and temporal analysis as well as signal detection, demodulation, geolocation, and recording.
SCEPTRE is a deployable, remoteable ISR collection software suite that can act alone or as a network of receivers to perform rapid signal ID, tip and cue, c-uas, and geolocation. It can be integrated with multiple simultaneous different receivers on stationary or mobile collection platforms and provides real-time analysis of COMINT, FISINT, and ELINT signals. It performs realtime bit breakout, data streaming out, antenna position control, and pulse descriptor word creation. The versatile nature of SCEPTRE allows a user to leave it unattended for days with its built-in circular pre-d buffer, an ideal solution for remote access, RF surveys, or post event analysis.
Key Features of SPECTRE:
Interoperability: SCEPTRE allows the user to choose the right equipment for the job while maintaining the same user interface and processing capability. For integrated solutions, SCEPTRE can command and interface to 6 different digitizer cards and can take in generic VITA-49 or SDDS streams. When paired with an external RF Front-End SCEPTRE is compatible with over 4 dozen receivers from a dozen manufacturers. Lastly, SCEPTRE can pipe demodulated or raw data streams out as VITA-49 or SDDS into existing purpose built software applications and extend the life of previous customer investments and purchases.
Utility in all Forms of SIGINT: Regardless of the target, SCEPTRE provides the tools necessary to quickly identify and exploit known, new, and unusual signals of interest. Exploitation methods and techniques for specific signal types and IDs can be rapidly saved and recalled for future use or distributed to other instances of SCEPTRE.
Event Driven Antenna Control: SCEPTRE interfaces directly with multiple antenna positioners and overlays antenna information directly into its map display. Antenna position can be driven by 'point-and-click', TLE, KLM, received power or demodulated received data.
Low Probability of Intercept Detection: Built-in auto-correlation function and realtime match filtering provides detection of signals below the noise floor.
Pre-D and PDW FIFO Buffer: Never miss a signal again with up to days worth of pre-D and PDW data stored in a circular FIFO buffer. Go back in time, extract, demodulate, and save data to file.
DAC Transmit Capability at IF and RF: Playback recorded files at RF/IF or use built-in arbitrary waveform generator to transmit simulated noise, RADAR, or analog/digital modulated waveforms.
Other features include:
- Flexible software tuners, 100 Hz to 300 MHz
- Recording of spectrum, pre-D, audio, PDW
- High-speed oscilloscope, amplitude and frequency, with triggering, time-time raster
- AM, FM, PM, SSB analog demods, FSK, ASK, PSK, QAM digital demods
- Digital video demod and decode
- Pulse detection and measurement with PDW generation and analysis
- Range-Doppler processing and raster
- Software driven wideband swept spectrum scanning > 200 GHz/second
- DMR protocol analysis and breakout
- Cross-spectrum, coherence, and group delay
- Band power measurements
- Nonlinearity spectrum for feature detection
- Antenna positioner control
- Configurable processing and displays
- Ability to pause realtime, look back, zoom, place markers
- Precision time and frequency tracking throughout
- Database of recordings with flexible tagging
- Remote web interface with realtime streaming
- Tuner server to multiple networked clients
- Open-source API and streaming to external applications
- DVR pre-D and PDW circular buffer
Click here to learn more about the SCEPTRE Software Suite.