The ThinkRF R5750 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer with GPS is built for mobile wireless situational awareness applications such as RF drive testing, coverage mapping, propagation analysis, direction finding & transmitter localization and vehicle based spectrum monitoring. Featuring a 27 GHz frequency range, up to 100 MHz IBW, and 28 GHz/s stream rates, the thinkRF R5750 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer provides the best price-performance ratio on the market and the coverage required to analyze today’s complex, dense, and dispersed wireless signal environment.
With built-in GPS capabilities, the thinkRF R5750 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer enables engineers in the field to conduct an in-depth analysis of complex waveforms while knowing the location and time of each measurement. The easily upgradeable thinkRF R5750 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer is compact, lightweight, and low-power, making it perfect for remote and distributed deployment or use in vehicles such as trucks, cars, military vehicles, UAVs, or boats. The emphasis on quality, usability, and design provides an alternative to traditional, bulky spectrum analysis hardware when deployed in the lab, out in the field or a vehicle for mobile applications.
Key features of R5750 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer:
- Deploy a Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) of the thinkRF R5750 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer across a wide geographic area; in the field and/or on vehicles for wider coverage.
- Geolocate and find the direction of a signal of interest using Time Difference of Arrival (TDOA), Power Difference of Arrival (PDOA), Frequency Difference of Arrival (FDOA), or Angle of Arrival (AOA) techniques.
- Improved spectral performance for better analysis.
- Reduced size, weight, and power requirements (SWaP) for increased portability.
- Increased functionality and greater frequency coverage than traditional handheld spectrum analyzers.
The thinkRF R5750 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer with GPS synchronizes positional and temporal information with signal information to provide you with a complete map of the signal environment. The analyzer is networkable and suitable for network deployment for improved RF detection range and the ability to make time-synchronous spectral measurements. This enables emitter location and direction finding (DF) applications, propagation studies, and other applications, and allows users to easily make geolocation measurements on signals of interest using either time (through time difference of arrival, TDOA) or power (through received signal strength, RSS).
The thinkRF R5750 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer analyzers can be synchronized using two different methods: GPS (for outside deployments) and using the 10 MHz reference in a master-slave configuration (for indoor deployments or wherever GPS may be absent).
Click here to learn more about thinkRF R5750 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer.