The R&SAU600 from Rohde & Schwarz is an active omnidirectional receiving antenna system that is optimized for the reception of linearly polarized signals in the frequency range from 20 MHz to 8 GHz. Featuring a wide frequency range and simultaneous omnidirectional reception of signals with vertical and horizontal polarization, it is particularly suited for radio monitoring and radiolocation tasks in stationary and semi-mobile installations.
The antenna system is designed for extreme environmental conditions. Its compact size makes it ideal for locations with limited available space. Built-in switchable low-noise amplifiers (LNA) and bandstop filters on the integrated switchboard ensure maximum sensitivity and allow the installation even at locations in close vicinity to transmitting antennas.
Key Features of the R&SAU600 Antenna:
- Wide frequency range
- Omnidirectional reception
- Horizontal and vertical polarization simultaneously
- Ruggedized design for extreme environmental conditions.
- Integrated switchable low-noise amplifiers and bandstop filters.
- Suitable for installation even at locations close to transmitting antennas.
Click here to learn more about the R&SAU600 omnidirectional antenna.