The 25th Annual Components for Military & Space Electronics Conference (CMSE) conference and exhibition will be held in a virtual format from 25-29 April, 2022. CMSE is the premier event focused on the design, reliability, and application of electronic components for use in both terrestrial applications for avionics, aerospace, and military, as well as commercial, civilian, and military space systems.
The CMSE organizing committee, after careful consideration, decided to go all virtual this year. Exhibitors have several opportunities to promote their products and services through a Basic or Premium Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities and Advertising. Click here to register for the virtual conference starting from $395.
The program includes keynote talks by industry leaders and invited speakers. Here is an overview of what to expect:
26th April 2022 (TUESDAY)
- Robin Brown Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) Parts Management Program Manager
- DOD Challenges for Global Supply, Semiconductor Foundry, Secure Microelectronic Infrastructure Issues and Roadmap
27th April 2022 (WEDNESDAY)
28th April 2022 (THURSDAY)
The program also includes over 30 technical presentations by industry experts with Question & Answers for the presentation. Numerous suppliers from the active and passive device community will be interacting with attendees.
The technical presentations will include 4 cutting edge tutorials taught by industry experts:
CMSE 2022 also provides opportunities for students and young professionals planning a career in the military and aerospace industry to win $3,000 in prize money. The intent of the CMSE student program is to allow Students, PhD candidates and young professionals (3 years since graduation) an opportunity to participate in CMSE at no charge and learn more about a career in the military and aerospace industry.
Interested participants can email firstname.lastname@example.org from their school email address or company email address to receive a coupon code for free registration. The registration cut-off date for the Student Trivia contest is April 21. Click here for more information on TRIVIA contest rules.
The CMSE student program also includes student/professional networking where participants get to talk about a career in the military/aerospace industry (on 28th April). It includes a 45-minute Speed Networking session where participants can interact with seasoned industry professionals and ask questions regarding career paths and job opportunities.
Registration for the event includes:
- 3 days of technical presentations with interactive Q&A
- Live Keynote presentations each day from industry leaders
- Access to a FREE 3-hour Tutorial on Monday afternoon on component specs, Overview of Microelectronic Component Specs for Military and Space Electronics (more tutorials available on Monday and Friday for an additional fee)
- All presentations available for review online for up to 30 days
- PDF copy of slides for each presentation available for download to each attendee
Click here to register for the virtual conference starting from $395.