Ampleon, a leader in RF power through innovation in high frequency applications based on the advanced GaN and LDMOS technologies, will exhibit at the European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2022 after two years of absence due to the pandemic. They will display their latest products, solutions, as well as technology demonstrators at booth #B36 and have experts introducing them to visitors. EuMW 2022 will take place in Milan between September 27 and 29 this year. This is followed by EuMW 2021 which took place in London just a few months ago. The attendance at this event is expected to be smaller this year as there are two events in one year.
In particular, Ampleon will showcase highlights from their cellular infrastructure portfolio such as:
- Innovative GaN and LDMOS RF power solutions for 5G cellular infrastructure with industry-leading performance, optimized for efficiency, cost and size
- Highest efficiency small cell power amplifier portfolio in pin-to-pin compatible packages, enabling high output powers
- Integrated massive MIMO RF solutions, targeting all 5G frequency bands for both 64 and 32 antenna systems
- Best-in-class RF amplifier portfolio for high power macro base stations, including market- leading LDMOS Doherty drivers and GaN final stages for a wide range of output power
Furthermore, the exhibition will feature the latest from the industrial, medical, aerospace, and broadband domains including:
- Brand new next-generation GaN amplifiers for broadband, L- and S-Band applications
- An exclusive preview of the rugged GaN amplifiers, pre-matched for industrial applications at 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz
- The industry’s most rugged 50 V and 65 V LDMOS amplifiers, best suited for RF power generators in the harshest possible environments
- Best-selling LDMOS amplifiers with unmatched capabilities of our avionics product family, such as the BLF974P, the BLF978P and the BLA9H0912L-x
- All-in-one extremely rugged RF generators based on the ART150PEG and tailored for defrosting at 40.68 MHz or wireless charging applications at 6.78 MHz
- Unparalleled portfolio of best-in-class amplifiers for UHF, VHF and FM broadcast transmitters.
Click here to view everything RF's coverage of the European Microwave Week 2022.