Quantic PMI, a designer, and manufacturer of RF/microwave components, integrated modules and subsystems is consolidating its East Coast Operations in one state of the art facility in Frederick, Maryland. The new facility provides additional manufacturing space, increased capacity, and much-needed space for expansion of Quantic PMI's product offering and services.
The new facility has:
- 7,500 sq. ft. Class 10,000 ppm Clean Room for Assembly, Test, ESS & Inventory
- 4,000 sq. ft. Engineering Space
- 2,800 sq. ft. Office space and Conference rooms
- 2,500 sq. ft. Machine Shop, Paint Booth, and Random Vibration/Shock Testing
- 2,200 sq. ft. Communal areas (2 breakrooms, restrooms, and lobby)
- 1,000 sq. ft. Accounting, Human Resources and Sales & Marketing
- Components & Sub-Assembly Manufacturing
- Hybrid Assembly
- Engineering & Test Departments
- QA/QC, Sales, Marketing & Executive Offices
- 3 Conference Rooms (Production, Engineering and S&M)
The new facility is located at 7309-A Grove Road, Frederick, Maryland 21704. Quantic PMI (Planar Monolithics) is a leading supplier of custom, high-reliability radio frequency microwave components and subsystems. Delivering industry-standard performance for mission-critical applications in the military, communications, commercial and consumer industries, Quantic PMI continues to expand its portfolio of state-of-the-art hybrid MIC/MMIC components, modules, and subsystems. As a Quantic company, we are part of an extended engineering ecosystem and powerful supply chain, defining a competitive advantage that extends to every Quantic PMI customer. Click here for more details on Quantic PMI.